Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Megan@home(Day 01 -04)

I just wanna say Thanks Be To God! By his grace the procedure was a success, I was able to stay in the high D ward (instead of B2)and was able to be discharged the next day.

I thought 10 days of MC wld be great fun... but I am so so wrong ... I am getting bored to tears.

I can't believe it but I have not step out of this apartment for 4 days!!! Today, I did for 2 reasons :Firstly, someone needs to rev the engine of mon petite Vios. Secondly, there was a huge plastic bag hanging on the palm tree facing my living-room(see pic),someone needs to inform the estate management.
So what else have I been up to ... read on :


1. Admiring these blooms and rearranging them.
2. Going on facebook
3. Sleeping
4. Eating Food which has Low Salt and Low Cholesterol Content(Instructed by my Nazi Husband) .





(Mee Suan with Fish,Meat and Asparagus, it taste rather yummy!)


5. Attempting to make my house look like ManaThai-take a look at this arrangement Next I am going to start working on some craft ... humm how abt painting a picture??

Contributed by Sherms aka Megan the Shark (Sigh! I need the sand and the sea! I want Chicken Pie!)

No comments: